Buying from us
We accept all major credit cards, Visa debit card or Paypal payments through our website or 3 months instalments with ShopBack/ Atome Payment Gateway. Unfortunately, we are not able to make reservations for any items as each of our merchandise is unique. Orders are only considered confirmed and will be processed after full payment has been received.
We accept cash, NETS and all major credit cards (VISA, Mastercard, AMEX, Diners etc.) at our store. For your convenience, we are happy to offer 6 and 12 instalment plans at 0% interest for Singapore-issued DBS/POSB Credit Cards and 3 months instalments with ShopBack/ Atome Payment Gateway.
For our Buyers, we guarantee the authenticity of all the items purchased from The Attic Place. We offer a 100% refund on our items should our customers find otherwise.
Except in the event abovementioned, all sales are final and sold are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Selling to us
Depending on the brand, model and condition of the bag, you may be able to get cash quickly by selling your item to us. Of course, if you have a little patience, consign with us and get a higher price.
Little patience = extra cash for your items. We’re committed to selling your items quickly while bringing the best value within the pre-owned luxury goods market. We do not charge any transaction fees on the consigned amount, unlike most consignment stores, so you get back more!
Terms and conditions
- The Seller / Consignor must guarantee the authenticity of the item and that it was purchased from the original boutique. Any information with regards to the item being sold must be fully disclosed.
- In the event that the management or staff of The Attic Place finds otherwise, administrative fee of SGD200.00 per item will be charged.
- The Attic Place reserves the right to seek legal redress against the Seller / Consignor who attempts to sell / consign counterfeit or fake items, whether deliberate or otherwise.
- A copy of the Seller’s / Consignor’s official identification document will be retained for reference.
- Payment from The Attic Place will be made directly to the Seller / Consignor via cash, bank transfer or cheque.
- While every care will be taken to ensure proper handling of the consigned items, The Attic Place will not be responsible for any wear and tear that may occur during the ordinary course of business.
- Goods are left with The Attic Place at the owner’s own risk. The management or staff of The Attic Place will not be held liable for any loss or damage to the items consigned and any liability is limited to not more than the original amount agreed for consignment purposes. The period for consignment is 3 months.
- An administrative fee of SGD200.00 or 10% of the consigned value per item, whichever is higher, will be imposed should the Consignor decide to collect back the items prior to the consignment due date.
- Consigned items unsold after 3 months are to be claimed back by the Consignor within 1 month. Failing which the
- Consigned item unsold after 3 months may be extended for an additional 1 month subject to a price reduction of 30% on the original agreed consignment amount, unless otherwise negotiated.
- Only the original Consignment / Payment Voucher issued by The Attic Place will be recognized for making any payment claims or for collecting back the consigned items.
- The Attic Place shall have the exclusive right to market and sell the consigned item(s) during the consignment period.item will be dealt with at the sole discretion of the management and staff at The Attic Place.