Buying from us
Selling to us
For more details, please read our terms and conditions below
Terms and conditions
All prices quoted for items sold / consigned to The Attic Place are based on the condition that the items are 100% authentic and are not fake / counterfeit.
- The Seller / Consignor must guarantee the authenticity of the item and that it was purchased from the original boutique. Any information with regards to the item being sold must be fully disclosed.
- In the event that the management or staff of The Attic Place finds otherwise, administrative fee of SGD100.00 per item will be charged.
- The Attic Place reserves the right to seek legal redress against the Seller / Consignor who attempts to sell / consign counterfeit or fake items, whether deliberate or otherwise.
- A copy of the Seller’s / Consignor’s official identification document will be retained for reference.
- Payment from The Attic Place will be made directly to the Seller / Consignor via cash, bank transfer or cheque.
For those looking to consign, the Consignor must be at least 18 years of age and be a Singaporean Citizen or Permanent Resident. Please kindly note the following terms and conditions:-
- While every care will be taken to ensure proper handling of the consigned items, The Attic Place will not be responsible for any wear and tear that may occur during the ordinary course of business.
- Goods are left with The Attic Place at the owner’s own risk. The management or staff of The Attic Place will not be held liable for any loss or damage to the items consigned and any liability is limited to not more than the original amount agreed for consignment purposes. The period for consignment is 2 months.
- An administrative fee of SGD150.00 or 10% of the consigned value per item, whichever is higher, will be imposed should the Consignor decide to collect back the items prior to the consignment due date.
- Consigned items unsold after 2 months are to be claimed back by the Consignor within 1 month. Failing which the
- Consigned item unsold after 2 months may be extended for an additional 1 month subject to a price reduction of 30% on the original agreed consignment amount, unless otherwise negotiated.
- Only the original Consignment / Payment Voucher issued by The Attic Place will be recognized for making any payment claims or for collecting back the consigned items.
- The Attic Place shall have the exclusive right to market and sell the consigned item(s) during the consignment period.item will be dealt with at the sole discretion of the management and staff at The Attic Place.